Sunday, January 24, 2010

Today

Bonjour lovely readers!

Today I went to my grandma's and out shopping.
Had pizza for lunch at grandmas' and pet her kitty, Lola.
Before we went to grandma's we stopped and I got new jeans. After grandma's we traveled to... the book store!! My second home!! I purchased "By the time you read this I'll be Dead" by Julie Anne Peters. It's really good so far- about a girl who has attempted suicide three times, the last time leaving her mute and with a neck brace.
Good so far. Like the characters and like how she can't talk.

Must get back to chatting and reading book reviews and adding books on goodreads!
Hope you all had a great week. Can you even believe that it's 2010?
I'm enjoying writing the date on my first period class white board every morning- it makes me feel special :)

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment