Sunday, January 17, 2010

I heart you, you haunt me by lisa schroeder

Title: I heart you, You haunt me

Author: Lisa Shroeder

Rating: 5 stars

Recommended for: ages 13- 16T

his book was written in verse- kind of like a poem, really, but the words telling the story shortened a bit and put into a poem look.
It was a really really good read- I started reading it during first period and finished it by 5th period. (Don't tell my teachers!)
Ava's beloved boyfriend, Jackson is dead.Now Ava has to live with the guilt of his death in her hands, and her sorrow of never seeing him again. But while looking in the mirror, is it even possible that she saw Jackson's face beside her's? Can Ava continue to have Jackson with her?



2 comments:

  1. lol I remember the look on both our faces when Mrs. C picked it up in first period and was like "Well, Rachel, it haunts me that you're not finished with your work!"
    LOL!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it and read it so quickly. Sounds...stirring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should read this one- you'd probably like it.

    I do recall picking it back up after she walked away ;)

    ReplyDelete