Monday, January 18, 2010

New idea...

I decided I want to kind of blog about myself/life/currently reading stuff as well on rachelsreviews.
So, to start off, I'm currently reading "Break" by Hannah Moskowitz. This book is absolutely amazing- I'm loving it. I literally haven't put it down since I started it. Nearly finished, so expect a review of it in a few hours :)
Since it's MLK day, school's out, so I've been sitting around, eating lettuce all day.
Nice and calm in my purple bed.
I know hardly anyone currently reads this blog, so I feel like I'm talking to myself kinda. Oh well. A few of my friends will come look and laugh at this. Well. Post a comment if you want me to talk about something in particular.
Keep reading on :)

~Rachel <3

3 comments:

  1. Hehe.
    I hope you had fun today, Rachel.
    <3
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, as in Tuesday?
    Yeah, I had a blast. lol. yayyy school ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha funny...oh and my dad made this joke for MLK day -- "To celebrate MLK day lets all drink our coffee black" -- my mom sent that in a text to all her friends lol...

    ReplyDelete