Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison

Title: Sing Me To Sleep

Author: Angela Morrison

Rating: 5 STARS!!

Ages recommended to: 13 and up!


This book was SOOOOOOOO good! I read it in a day- I couldn't put it down, and was reading it every chance I got.
I don't want to give too much away, because I seriously want you guys to read this one.
Beth has always been called "The Beast". She's ugly- pimples and pimple scars covering her entire face, thick glasses, and awkward height. But when she's chosen to be her choir's soloist, she receives a makeover that will change her life forever.

When Beth's choir travels to Switzerland, she meets the mysterious and amazing Derek. She and Derek fall in love, even when they return home- Beth to Michigan, and Derek to Canada. They see each other whenever possible, but Derek often disappears, not calling or coming to visit Beth for days and weeks at a time.

Soon, Beth discovers Derek's secret- but is it too late?

AMAZING BOOK. GO READ IT.



2 comments:

  1. Whoa.... I have officially a WAY TOO LONG TO-READ LIST. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have 391 books on my to-read list o.O

    It really is fantastic, though, you have to read it right away!

    ReplyDelete