Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the Bright Side, I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Title: On the Bright Side, I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Author: Louise Rennison

Rating: 4 stars

Ages recommended for: 13 and up!

This is the second bok in the Georgia Nicolson series. Another one of her journals, going on about the usual- boys, friends, school, teachers, family, makeup, clothes, snogging..... You get the idea.
Took me a bit longer to read this one than the first, but I think I'm still going to continue to read the rest of the series. If you read the first book, I'd recommend you read this one as well, to see how everything turns out for Georgia.... for the time being :)


Praise for "On the Bright Side...."

"Seriously funny- so be careful about reading it in public." ~ Daily Telegraph

"Laugh-out-loud stuff for anyone worn down by adult life who needs reminding that being young isn't all good fun." ~ The Sunday Mirror

"Zips right along with never a dull moment!" ~ The Philadelphia Inquirer




No comments:

Post a Comment