Sunday, July 4, 2010

Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

Title: Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

Author: Gabrielle Zevin

Rating: 5 stars

Ages recommended to: 13 and up!


When Naomi picks tails on a coin toss and has to go back for the yearbook camera, she falls and hits her head on the steps. She wakes up in the hospital with amnesia. She doesn't remember anything other than her first 12 years of life. She doesn't remember her boyfriend, or her best friend, or her parent's divorce.

This novel was surprisingly amazing, and I enjoyed it VERY much. I haven't gotton into reading yet this summer, but this book definitely got me started! Even with the busy weekend, I finished it in two days. I'm excited to pick up Gabrielle Zevin's other books, as well!

Other books by this Author:
*Elsewhere
*Margarettown
*The Hole We're In


No comments:

Post a Comment