Thursday, April 8, 2010

Twilight: The Graphic Novel by Stephenie Meyer

Title: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1

Author: Stephenie Meyer (Art and Adaptation by Young Kim)

Rating: 2 stars

Ages Recommended to: 10 and up!


OK, this was completely corny!!!!!!!
Of course, I'm a Twilight fan, so I couldn't resist picking it up off the shelf at the library. I was really hoping it wouldn't be so stupid, but honestly, I didn't enjoy it!!
The pictures weren't too special, the writing wasn't all that great, and it was weird how it took you through only half of Twilight, leaving just after the meadow scene, the rest 'to be continued in volume 2'...
I read it extremely quick, in about half an hour.

I guess it was okay, though, and some people might enjoy it more than I did.


2 comments:

  1. HAH!
    I thought it was a bit cheeeeeesy too, but I read it... Actually, I just plucked it out of the shelf at WalMart while we were waiting to buy the New Moon DVD and read it till midnight.

    The pictures were pretty, though. :D

    I'm a sucker for graphiccsss lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the pictures were ok, but not spectacular.

    ReplyDelete