Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott

Title: Stealing Heaven

Author: Elizabeth Scott

Rating: 5 stars

Ages Recommended for: 12 and up!


Danielle's mom and dad have been stealing their way through life since before Danielle was even born. She's never had a steady home ever in her life because each month, they move into a different house, rob some innocent person's house, and then boom- they're out into another state and another house doing it again.

I can't really say much more because I would totally give everything away...

Oh, but for once, I really LOVED how this book ended!! It was really good and I was happy with it.

But this book was REALLY good, just like all of Elizabeth Scott's other books have been. I really recommend it, even if it's not what you would usually check out. It was also a really fast read for me (Or maybe that was just because I was up until 2 in the morning reading it......)


Praise for "Stealing Heaven" by Elizabeth Scott:

"Elizabeth Scott has written a gripping story about growing up, breaking free, and making some of life's most important choices. STEALING HEAVEN grabbed me on the first page and didn't let me go until the very last word." - Carolyn Mackler

"Scott tells a surprising story. Dani is a brave teen who can and does shape strong future for herself" - ALA Booklist

"An addictive book about a real world that feels like a fantasy." - Maureen Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment