Thursday, April 8, 2010

For Keeps by Natasha Friend

Title: For Keeps

Author: Natasha Friend

Rating: 4.5 stars

Ages recommended for: 12 and up!


This book turned out to be exceptionally good, and I quite enjoyed it. When I got the time to actually read it, it was a really quick read for me, and I liked how the big chunks of dialouge were written.

Josie has never met her dad. When her mom was pregnant with her at just 16, her father, Paul Tucci had just moved half way across the country, leaving him out of the picture.
When Josie and her mom are grocery shopping, they run in to Paul's parents, and then the drama starts. Mr. and Mrs. Tucci, the grandparents that Josie has never met have just moved back to town.
As if any thing worse could happen, Josie's mother starts dating the seemingly perfect Jonathon, and Josie gets caught up with another guy- Matt. Afraid that she'll have her heart broken just as her mother had so many years before, Josie is cautious with her new relationship.

I don't want to give too much of the rest away, but the book is really good. Really, my only complaint was the ending, which I HATED!!
I would recommend this to lots of my friends- it's really good!



No comments:

Post a Comment