Friday, February 26, 2010

Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott

Title: Something, Maybe

Author: Elizabeth Scott

Rating: 3 1/2 stars

Recommended for: Ages 12 and up


This book is about Hannah. Hannah has a mom and a dad who is in his 70's, who she hates, who makes little to none contact with her. Except for when he wants to embarass her.
Hannah is madly in love with Josh, but thinks she might also (just a little, of course) like Finn.
That's just about it. There was good praise for this book, but I thought it was kind of plain and didn't have as much meaning as I expected, especially since the other book I read by this author I LOVED.

Praise for Something, Maybe:

"The best love story I've read in ages." - Sarah Dessen

Books written by Elizabeth Scott:

*Perfect You
*Bloom
*Something, Maybe
*Stealing Heaven
*Love You Hate You Miss You
*The Unwritten Rule
*Grace

Other people who viewed this book also viewed:
*Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

No comments:

Post a Comment