Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Month!!

Wow. The first month of 2010 went seriously fast.
I am extremely proud of myself for being able to write "2010" as the date instead of "2009" on school papers- that's usually what the hardest part of starting the new year is.

I'm not too proud of the mere 10 books I've finished this year so far. I mean, I know I've got more than ten months left to reach my goal of 100 books read in 2009, but it seems to be starting out pretty slow.
I'm currently reading:
*Heartless by Sara Shepard (new release of the Pretty Little Liars series!!)
*Glass by Ellen Hopkins

I've got (*counts*) EIGHT other library books sitting on my bookshelf I expect myself to read this month. I'm hoping I'll accomplish this, maybe take up lots of reading during break the week after next.

By the way- does anyone else have a horrible stuffy nose winter cold?
I sure do!

Comment if you've got anything to say :)
I'll post again soon, darlings.

~Rachel

1 comment: