Thursday, May 13, 2010

Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles

Title: Leaving Paradise

Author: Simone Elkeles

Rating: 5 stars

Ages recommended to: 14 and up!


I'm a HUGE fan of this author, so I pushed myself to read this book, knowing I'd probably love it.
And of course, I did really enjoy it. It wasn't as good as the Perfect Chemistry books, but still really good. The only thing I wasn't happy with was the ending.

Caleb Becker left a party drunk, hitting his sister's best friend, Maggie Armstrong with his car. After months of physical therapy for Maggie and months of juvenile jail for Caleb, the two are finally getting back to their 'normal' schedules.

I can't say too much more or else I'll give way too much away.
The book was a bit slow in the beginning, but after I got started, I couldn't even put it down. I recommend this book a lot. The sequel to this is coming out in September, which I'm super excited to read!!



2 comments:

  1. He WAS nice!!
    You've gotta read it, though, cuz I can't give away too many details :)

    ReplyDelete